Instead of making everyone wait for blog posts after a race, I'm implementing a new format for my race recaps.
This way I can return from the race, download photos from my camera / phone, post them quickly for all to see.
I'll also include my top 10 descriptors about the race. These are the things that come to mind to best describe my race experience.
I'm hoping to make the posts quick and easy to read / view and useful with a general overview vs reading a whole blog post about a race.
Let's see how it goes!
- Well-loved STWM training run turned chip timed race this year
- Community feel start / finish area
- Right at the beach
- Easy parking, bag drop and navigating to start
- Great support by spectators at start and finish
- Flat but winding routes
- Free photos
- High five finishes by race director
- Good food and bags to put it in appreciated