- Easy race kit pick up with free parking, coffee and amazing cookies.
- Watching the 5K Canadian Championships just before the race is awe-inspiring.
- Really, really amazing post-race food.
- It's a harder course than you'd think. Slight downhill in first half and a slight uphill in the second half.
- Indoor bathrooms.
- Convenient downtown location but beware that the buildings will interfere with your GPS pace.
- Great post-race environment.
- Pricey entry but nice New Balance swag.
- Free race photos.
- An all-around fun event.
My TOP 10 recap descriptors for the 2016 B&O Yorkville 5K :
Running. Design. Family. Dogs. Gardening. Food. Crochet. Canadian.