- No sunscreen required.
- There's no one else on the track, including the summer camp kids who usually kick soccer balls at you.
- Any change from multiple days of extreme heat is a relief.
- No one knows how much you're sweating because you're completely soaked.
- You get to preview what your hands will look like all wrinkled, but have them go back to normal once they're dry.
- The weight of the water soaking your clothes and water on the track add resistance to your workout.
- You don't have to worry about avoiding puddles when the entire track is a puddle.
- It's refreshing.
- Less water is required for your washing machine as all your clothes are pre-soaked.
- Your post-run shower and dry clothes feel way better than usual.
- Clean shoes.
- When your Nuun tablet fizzes up from your water bottle and sprays you it doesn't matter.
- Your're wet shirt shows off your abs (if you have any).
- It's actually really fun to fling water, splash through water and wring water out of your clothes.
- When people look at you they think you must be a bad-ass runner.
Running. Design. Family. Dogs. Gardening. Food. Crochet. Canadian.